I think I have figured out that I am a reverse vampire.
I am GREAT for the first 2 hours when I get up - which is odd, because that's when normal pregnant women are usually puking....
Then I start to feel kind of bad starting around 10am - but I can still function - thanks to the meds....
But around 5pm when the sun sets, all hell breaks loose and I am SICK. Yesterday I almost didn't make it into the house when I got home from work. Gross. But last night was better than previous nights so there is still hope!
Come on feeling good! It's time for you to be a part of my life again.
Toby and I are going to look at a house in Goochland tomorrow. We are not actively house hunting...but I'm always browsing online. I came across this one weeks ago and it was slightly out of our price range so I ignored it....but when I saw it again yesterday, the price has been lowered and it's now do-able! So, we're going to look.
It's in an area outside of Richmond that we want to end up in for the rest of our lives. It's rather country - but not too far from stuff (the mall, most importantly.) It will be about a 40 minute drive to work for each of us. Which is what I have to drive now anyway - but is a CONSIDERABLE increase in Toby's drive which is about 1 minute currently. But he said it's worth it. Plus, he drives a company van so he won't pay gas anyway - he'll just have to get up earlier. hehe.
This house is DOUBLE the square footage of our current house. It is a quad level house with a basement and an unfinished 3rd floor room which can be an office/SCRAPBOOK WORKSHOP! (YAY!) In the basement is an "in-law's suite" with a kitchen - perfect for overnight guests such as parents who want to come help with a certain little baby.
And the basement would most likely be the home for the pooping cat. Problem solved. :)
I'll update after we check it out... It might be a hunk of junk. Or it might be just what we want. Never know unless you try!
1 comment:
Ooh how exciting! (The house, not the puking...sorry 'bout that!) Email me a link, I wanna see!!! Let me know how you like it!!
Post a Comment