Thursday, January 26, 2006

This baby better be really cute.

I felt great yesterday with my new dosage of doubled-up medicine. So good, in fact, I called Toby on the way home and we decided to meet for Dinner at our old hangout, Glory Days. I got there first and immediately ordered a house salad because I was starving... He got there and ordered the whole menu - it's amazing how much he can eat and stay so thin! (butthead) I got the Grilled Chicken Wrap and fries. I ate most of the wrap and no fries (Toby ate those too)....and within 5 minutes of paying the bill, I was behind the dumpster in the parking lot "doing my thing." GAH! It's like someone flips a switch and I go from good to bad in 2.5 seconds. This continued most of the night (I'm well rested today, let me tell ya. That was sarcasm.) and I'm still struggling this morning. I hope that as the day goes on, I get better.

I really hope I do get to feeling better because I am supposed to go to my parents' house this evening for a little going-away gathering for Matt. Not exactly the most happiest of occassions. He has been home for over 2 months; this time saying good-bye is going to be harder. The extended time he has been home PLUS pregnancy hormones? It might not be pretty. Hopefully I'll hold myself together until I get in the car for my drive home. Then I can do the ugly cry all I want! The next time I'll see him is in March when the band comes through Norfolk, VA for a show. That is, IF I am feeling better and can be 2 hours away from home in a smokey concert venue late at night... The thought of that right now kills me....but I'd do it - for my brother. Not sure when I'll see him again after March.... Hopefully before his niece or nephew gets here!

I would like to add some pictures to my blogs...but I'll have to do that from home. For some reason, my company has blocked us from all photo album sites (Shutterfly, Photobucket, Picturetrail, Yahoo Photos, etc....) Does anyone know the reason for this? Seriously! I want to know. I understand why we can not access outside e-mail accounts - because the company can't control them and the threat of viruses. I understand why we can't access sites with porno, gambling, personals, etc and if we TRY to go to a "bad" site, we get the black screen of death that says ACCESS DENIED... But why photo albums? Were people looking at porn on those???? I think I just answered my own question. But really - if you know why this blockage exists, fill me in.

No comments: