Oh Steph - take care of yourself. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of love to you, sweetie.
Good lord Stephanie!Please let me know if I can do anything for you or your mom. Erika
Just not RIGHT!Hope your dad is better quickly, and that there are no other "events" like this anytime SOON! Yeesh!
So glad you're dad is ok. That's just insaine!! Hope you're ok. I hope today was peaceful and beautiful.Take Care and get some rest mentally and physically.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh Steph - take care of yourself. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. Lots of love to you, sweetie.
Good lord Stephanie!
Please let me know if I can do anything for you or your mom.
Erika
Just not RIGHT!
Hope your dad is better quickly, and that there are no other "events" like this anytime SOON! Yeesh!
So glad you're dad is ok. That's just insaine!! Hope you're ok. I hope today was peaceful and beautiful.
Take Care and get some rest mentally and physically.
Post a Comment