Saturday, May 05, 2007

She's getting mobile. My life is over.

This is what I found when I went in Stella's room this morning:



Now she can go from laying to sitting with no help.
And she's quite happy about it.



She had her 9 month check up yesterday and she is a PERFECT picture of health! She's 21 lbs and 29 inches and was SO GOOD for the doc and the shots (a finger prick and a thigh shot...ugh I hate those!)

Hey Uncle Matt - remember this place?
(This was the same pediatric practice that Matt and I went to as babies....)



I ain't scared of no shots.



We had a little photo session before the appt because her jeans were so damn cute I couldn't resist.

And here's a tip! Baby girl jeans are already too tight and uncomfortable. Our society starts making girls feel bad about themselves EARLY don't they? Anyway, these are BOY jeans and they fit her great and are comfy. SO there's a tip for any fellow moms of girls. Get the boy jeans.

Blowing raspberries




Do these jeans make my butt look big?



Standing. Lord help my Mama.



And here's a shot of Popeye...err, I mean Stella, getting up from her nap....



Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, cute jeans too! Wait until she starts walking holding on to things, it's a whole new world then:) Preston never stays still, he is over his stationary toys for sure. I know how you feel walking in to see Stella stand up, watching Preston do that is amazing, look back at 3 month old pictures while she is crawling, that is amazing too! Love you,
Courtney

MBKimmy said...

She is adorable ... I love the picture of her in her diaper at the Dr's ... Love it! THanks for sharing!

Chris said...

She is so precious. I will take your advice on the jeans. The "do these jeans make my butt look big" pic is hysterical. Gosh, it starts early huh?
Lindsay sits up on her own now too. Isn't it weird to walk in the room and find them that way. It's freaky! I was like "when did you figure this out?"
Take care girl. Love the pics!