Monday, April 30, 2007

Nothing Heavy Today - Just Fluff

Goodness. Time flies.

There are several things that have been going on my life that have taken up my brain-space.

One of those things is breaking my heart into a million pieces and involves someone very dear to me since I was a wee girl. But I don't even want to think about it, so I won't. Not now, anyways.

Another one of those things is so frigging stupid and I am currently having to "seperate" myself from one person completely because I refuse to associate with such "la la land-ness" right now. I made that word up but I think it needs to be in Webster's. So, I am not going to waste any more typing power on that one...

Work has become extrememly busy - in a GOOD way. I have been given several "Development Opportunities" which means I am working on major projects and have responsibilities I have never had before. This also means I did not get a new title or more $$$$...so this "Development Opportunity" better eventually "Develop into Something Good" or I will be "Highly Pissed."

And other daily life events just take over and I don't get time to Blog. IF I get computer time at home, it's for about 1.5 minutes and I can only "check" things and never respond....so my apologies to those on myspace who never hear back. I save all your messages and will one day respond. Promise!

Anyway, since I do not want to talk about anything "deep" today, I will instead discuss something that has been on my mind a lot lately - esp as I am driving in my car with the radio on...

Why does Fergie (from the Black Eyed Peas; not the Duchess) insist on S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G all the words in her songs. That's like THREE songs now where she spells the chorus. And how in the hell can she sleep at night after so shamelessly ripping off "Supersonic" by JJ Fad? And "Pussy" by Lords of Acid? I don't enjoy Fergie.

But here are people I DO enjoy:

1. John Mayer - he's talented as hell, hysterical, and genius - check out his blog. And I like him with Jessica Simpson - so there!

2. Rosie O'Donnell AND Elisabeth Hasselback
- they bicker every single day and have total opposite opinions - but I agree with some things from each of them. And I love how they stand by their opinions, how they support their opinions with education and research, and how they are still friends after they hash it all out. (Although Rosie was OFF HER ROCKER on Tuesday and I hated how she kept yelling "Elisabeth!" before she would make a point...)

3. Gwen Stefani - The yodeling song makes me almost wreck my car because I can't help but dance in my seat. Plus, she's hot.

4. Alec Baldwin - Yes, he left the worst message EVER EVER EVER on his 11 year old daughter's cell phone. Which is HEINOUS. He needs therapy, for sure. But I ENJOY him. His is my all-time favorite SNL host. He's an incredible actor and a genius comedian. And I think Kim Basinger is a nut job. I DON'T enjoy her. And I DON'T enjoy THEM and how they collectively have handled their divorce and the million-year-long custody battle. Get over yourselves and think about the kid.

5. Motion City Soundtrack - with the favorite being my amazing brother. Here, WATCH THEIR WEBISODES THAT DOCUMENT THE NEW ALBUM. And what I REALLY enjoy about them is that I have booked a plane ticket to NYC for myself for July 25 to watch them Headline a show at the Gramercy Theater and I AM SO EXCITED.

And my favorite person on earth that I enjoy:
Stella O'Dell!!

Teeth:


Yuppie:




Collecting stuffed animals:


Swinging in the sun:

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

I love the yodel song too! haha
Have a good weekend!

Chris said...

Oh my gosh...the YUPPY pics had me in tears. TOO CUTE!