Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm wearing a bright red dress

I just talked to Cece for my "Daily Annoying Call in to Check on Everyone" and she said it's the same old same old. Carol is pretty much awake in the mornings until around noon and then is kind of "out" for the rest of the day... She did say that when she is awake, she is cracking everyone up. She asked John this morning to go buy some "Kill Me" juice and when he asked if he could get that at Southern States, she said "Yes, but be careful when you buy it because the police may follow you." She then asked Cece to put some "Kill a Person" in her toothpaste.

I was also informed that no one is allowed to wear black to her funeral. Carol said "But a black skirt would be ok."

I am waiting for Stella to wake up so we can run to Wal-Mart to get truffle ingrediants. John really liked them and I wanted to make a delivery/visit tomorrow.

So here are the amazing pictures that Greg took when he was here this week... I'm sure they won't mind if I share as I have all but 10 readers, maybe. :)

Carol drawing - she is an amazing artist.

Miss Cece

Out on the deck that Monday night...


The View through a spider web...


John and Raffe


John and Carol



Stella and Cece




Stella and Greg


Right after she woke up from sleeping on his shoulder...

7 comments:

MBKimmy said...

I read everyday ... the radio am show i listen to jokes that they only have 10 listeners ... I know more than 10 listen to them and read from you... you are a wonderful sharer ... keep us posted and as always you are ALL in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to be one of those 10!!!
Courtney

Chris said...

I'm checking in...#3 of your ten readers....LOL! Great pics. Greg is a CUTIE PIE! It does look like paradise there. Thanks for keeping us up to date. I'm glued to your friend's story. I am praying for her to find peace soon.

Nazila Merati said...

Number four reader here. Those are some amazing pictures of a family trying to keep things as normal as possible. I like cece's rubik cube workings...

I would say, screw the black too.

nm

Anonymous said...

I'm #5! Find the brightest, prettiest thing you own, and wear that...what a great tribute!

Holly Rose said...

I guess I check in as #6! I just wanted to say thank you so much for keeping us posted on Cece. I'm one of her friends out here in California, and this is really the only way we have of keeping up to date. I spoke to her briefly tonight, but I know how hard it is to be fielding calls right now! So it's nice that I have a way of checking up on her without pestering her. Really, your thoughts and observations and beautiful photos are a comfort. Thanks so much for sharing and continue to keep us posted! We're all sending lots of loving warmth to you all.

Anonymous said...

You're right, that man is CUTE! I can't see photos from work but remembered to check this morning. Great shot with him and Stella!