They are not going to have a wake as Carol's wish was to be cremated...so if everything goes ok with that, the arrangements are:
Friday, May 25
Visitors can arrive at 11am
Service will begin at noon
Bliley's Funeral Home
8510 Staples Mill Road
Richmond, Virginia 23228
There will be a "family only" graveside cermony following the funeral service.
For any Hollywood Peeps who may be traveling into VA, please contact me and I will be more than happy to Drive Miss Daisy (or Mr. Daisy - whatever) to and from the airport. Don't hesitate to ask.
2 comments:
Steph, we're leaving town Friday morning otherwise I'd be there to support you. But please know I'll be with you in thought and prayer. Do you/they need anything? Food? I'm off tomorrow and can cook, so email me at home if you can think of anything and I'll bring it by your house after you get home from work.
hey stephanie. It's lou from dottis. I just wanted you to know that my thoughts are with you right now. I went through a very similar experience a few years ago...and the magic and pain and grace and love that is a part of the passing of such a magical person is not something you can put words to. If you ever want to chat, drop me a line at louloubell929@yahoo.com, sending you love and hugs.
lou
Post a Comment