Cece had one hand; John had the other. Rob and Tim (her sons) and Mary (her daughter-in-law) were there and Betty Jo her friend and minister said a prayer.
I'll post details of the arrangements when I get them. Thank you ALL for your continued prayers.

This is the angel that hangs on the front door of the Bocks' home. I love her.
6 comments:
I have only met CeCe two times but have heard some wonderful "growing up" stories from you Stephanie. I am very sorry for her loss and yours! Please give CeCe my condolences.
Love you, Courtney
Please let Cece know she is in my prayers as is her entire family and you!
Love you!
Thank you for all your updates. God Bless Carol Bock and her family and you for being such an awesome friend! Take Care! ((((((HUGS))))))))
I'm glad she's been released from her suffering. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Your and Carol's family is in my prayers.
Libby
I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with CeCe and her family.
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment