Welcome to the 2007 edition of getting to know your friends.
Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then post this in your journal.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Stranger than Fiction
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy (I'm a new convert and am plowing through seasons 1 and 2 from Netflix to catch up.)
5. What did you have for breakfast? Yogurt Parfait with blueberries, raspberries, and granola
6. What is your middle name? Was Denise; now it's Taylor
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? raw veggies like celery, brocolli, carrots - I like them cooked the SOUTHERN way - like MUSH.
9. What are your favorite chips? tortilla chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The new Indigo Girls CD is really really good. Also, Continuum by John Mayer. And Motion City Soundtrack OF COURSE.
11. What kind of car do you drive? 2002 Mazda Tribute
12. Favorite sandwich? Tuna on wheat - toasted - with tomatoes
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? People who are losers and moochers and don't work and take advantage of other people; yet they look down on others like they are better than everyone else. I have a few of these jerks in my life.
14. What are your favorite clothes? FLANNEL PAJAMA PANTS - no question about that.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Scotland
16. Favorite brand of clothing? I am banned from buying clothes right now at this size...but if I need something I go to Cato's and get something cheap.
17. Where would you want to retire? Banner Elk, North Carolina
18. Favorite time of day? Never thought I would say this but I like the mornings. Stella is always so happy to see me after a long night of sleep.
19. Where were you born? Richmond, Virginia
20. Where have you lived? Richmond, Mechanicsville, VA, Banner Elk, NC, and back to Richmond, Chesterfield, VA, and BACK to R, VA again. :)
21. What is your favorite sport to watch? as sick as this is: Cheerleading competitions on ESPN
22. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Pepsi
23. Beavers or ducks? What??
24. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning. I'm in bed by 8:30 pm.
25. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Stella has 2 teeth! That's as exciting as we get these days!
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A Ballerina, of course
28. What is your best childhood memory? There are too many to list - my childhood was incredible. But I guess I could say Matt and I playing down at the creek with our neighbors Scotty and Brian Redd - And we wore those moon boots all summer so we could walk in the creek.
29. Piercing? Ears...and I had my nose pierced twice. (Remember a post a few days ago about "cringing" when thinking about the past. Yeah. That would fit right here.)
30. Ever been to Africa? No - and there are big snakes in Africa so I will NEVER be visiting.
31. Ever been toilet papering? No. I would feel too guilty.
32. Been in a car accident? Two very small ones. Thank God!
33. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
34. Favorite restaurant? Mexico
35. Favorite flower? Gerber Daisy
36. Favorite ice cream? I'm enjoying Edy's Low Fat Slow Churned "Take the Cake" lately.
37. Favorite fast food restaurant? Chipotle
38. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Written - none. Driving - twice. haha!!
39. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Ashley "Trashley" McFalls Lane
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Target. One stop shop. :)
41. Bedtime? 8:30 or 9 - WOO HOO PARTY PEOPLE!!
42. Last person you went to dinner with? Toby, Mom, Dad, and Stella - went to Chili's.
43. What are you listening to right now? Other cube dwellers talking...
44. What is your favorite color? Red
45. How many tattoos do you have? None
46. Favorite magazines? People, In Touch, Life and Style, Us Weekly, Weight Watchers
1 comment:
Beavers or ducks refers to the Oregon school rivalry.
My TH is a beaver.
nm
Post a Comment