Wednesday, March 14, 2007

White shoes, white teeth

I ordered these. I hope they fit her chunky feet. If not, I am giving up and she can build up some crazy calluses be like her Dad and be able to walk barefoot across the gravel driveway without screaming (like I do.)

Chris - thank you for your comment regarding the Carter's socks. Carters is the BEST but I have never seen their socks!!! I have not had a chance to go by Marshall's - and I was shocked to see you listed Tuesday Morning - I thought they only sold old flower pots! I'll have to get there soon. By the way, your little one is precious too. :)

So, my new teeth are great. I think they are great. They seem to be scaring everyone else. I'm getting a lot of "Oh. They look nice." comments. People don't know what to say because they do look bad at first, I guess. They are WHITE. It will just take getting used to.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Stephanie,

LOVED this post. Too hysterical where did you find that picture!
Glad you are enjoying your teeth. People are funny aren't they? They don't know what to say when you change something. I had a breast reduction (YEARS AGO) and the first day back to work was hysterical. Watching people TRY NOT to look at my chest was TOO FUNNY! You gotta see the humor in those situations. WHATEVEH!

Chris said...

P.S. Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you don't think I'm some weird Blog stalker. I posted here once before and not sure if you saw it. I found your blog site from Dotti's.