So, I pull up to my house and there is my lovely husband - and KFC galore. And by KFC galore, I don't mean a big bucket of original recipe. I mean this:



You see, my husband is an electrician and they are currently demolishing a KFC. They were told to take whatever food they wanted...so now we have enough mashed potato mix, gravy mix, baked beans, green beans, and green bean seasoning to last a lifetime.
So yeah, did I mention I just started WW again?
Toby did get a kick out of taking TONS of it to the neighbors who have young kids...and then to the neighbors on the other side (AKA: Mom and Dad). It was sweet to see him so excited about sharing his good fortune. The pictures are of the food that was left AFTER he shared.
Did I mention that I started WW again? Talk about GOOD TIMING!!
(For the readers located in R,VA - if you would like your own personal collection of
KFC food products, feel free to contact me at any time. Please. Please.)
KFC food products, feel free to contact me at any time. Please. Please.)
4 comments:
Oh dear Lord! I can just see Toby, so proud of his score!
Good for you and WW! I need to do that, too, honestly...
I'm glad someone else's significant other has a fondness of food in bulk. But at least it isn't the chicken itself, the other stuff is not bad in points. Too bad you will have to feed the whole damn neighborhood when you open up those beans..lol
Erika
I thought all that stuff was made from scratch. (NOT)
I also have a significant other who is into bulk foods.
Before you get married, go visit the potential in laws, check out the fridge, the pull dates of the dry goods and wonder if this is how you want to grow old.
nm
I love how the beans are "extra fancy".
Post a Comment