The Cleaning Lady that I bitch/blog about all the time got fired.
Now I feel bad. But I shouldn't because it was her own doing. She wasn't doing her job (like clean) because of all the talking! She just would roll her cart around and stop and talk talk talk and maybe empty our trashcans. (Actually, she wouldn't even empty it - if there was only a few things in it, she would dig her hands in it and pull the stuff out so she wouldn't have to exert the energy to change the bag. I hated that!!)
So when her supervisor, Joyce, (who is AWESOME) came up here the other day to look at our cubes, she took one look at mine, swiped her finger across the top of my computer and looked at the dust, and said "oh hellll no!" She then went to all the cubes in the area one-by-one and I could hear "oh hellll no" several more times........
Next thing I know, Cleaning Lady is no long with us.
It's a horrible time of year to lose your job. While I am glad that I do not have to deal with her anymore, I am so sorry she lost her job. I really am. So I would like to say a little prayer for Cherry (no joke) and her family and I hope she finds another job soon. Maybe one where she can be on the phone all day or something...
Good Luck, Cherry!
2 comments:
Yes, the timing sucks, but good riddance!
Girl we talked about her this weekend at the Christmas party so weird - yes bad timing we try to make it a rule if they make it into the 1st week of Dec they don't get fired unless it is HORRIBLE!! Anyway I will pray with you and don't feel bad for all the things you said - it was all true!
Post a Comment