Thursday, December 21, 2006
I have a Christmas Wish.
Without going into too many details...the Creekmore family is dealing with an issue right now that is pretty hard and will be affecting the happiness of the holidays...so I just want to ask for some thoughts and prayers as they deal... A family member that we are very close with has made and continues to make BAD choices in her life and the family has "saved her" from her choices for years (which does not help her whatsoever, it just enables her to continue.) This week an incident happened and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. The family has finally told her "no more" and she has chosen to go with the bad side rather than her family. Therefore, we probably won't be having Christmas with her and her daughter which breaks my heart...but it's her choice. I hope she'll come around and realize WHO really loves her. I truly feel like she will come around - it will just take time. I'm leaving it in God's hands now because I am not equipped to handle this like He is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm leaving it in God's hands now because I am not equipped to handle this like He is.....
Wise choice. We'll be praying for you guys!
Post a Comment