Sunday, June 05, 2005

Sunday Morning

I haven't updated the blog in a long time... I just haven't felt up to it. It's everything I can do to just get through the days lately. I'm so bummed and and just flat-out sad and depressed. I'm irritated constantly. Poor Toby. How is he dealing with me??

I hope to get results from the MRI tomorrow or Tuesday. I am praying hard that they found something that can be treated so I can get back to being myself again. I'm miserable in my own skin and in my own head.

I didn't go to church this morning. I actually got up turned off my alarm clock and got back in the bed. I feel bad/guilty about doing that...but I just couldn't make myself go - I'm so emotional all the time and honestly, I did not feel like trying to get dressed for church, since getting dressed is always a horrible production. I did come in here and watch an entire Joel Osteen (Lakewood Church) service on the computer - and it was AWESOME, as always. It was about trusting God even when things aren't going your way.

Boy, that is TIMELY.

No comments: