Thursday, May 19, 2005

Where did I go?

My size 16 pants were skin tight this morning. I JUST bought them a couple weeks ago because I grew out of my 14's. I busted out crying again as I was getting dressed. I've worn skirts every day this week because they are the only articles of clothing that don't cause me to have meltdowns. Most shirts are all questionable; so I've been wearing cardigan sweaters over top of them to disguise the growing fat rolls.

I have never been so easy to cry before. I feel like now someone could say BOO and my jaw instantly starts that tingling and hurting feeling like when you are about to bust out into tears. I must have done that 50 times yesterday. And it's actually pretty comical at the things I have been tearing up about - I cried at American Idol last night when Carrie Underwood visited her hometown and they declared it "Carrie Underwood Day." Good Grief! Who gives a sh*T??? Apparently I do because I was so touched and filled with emotion. This is just nuts.

I can't wait to be MYSELF again.

Now, say a little prayer for me as I got for my ULTRASOUND tomorrow to check out the ABDOMINAL pain I have been having. (Totally separate issue...)

Geez.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What happened with the u/s? I just called and found you're out of the office until next Tuesday. Crap!

We need to talk about the pituitary thing - Jim's son had a pituitary tumor removed last fall, remember?!

Hope you're doing okay, holler when you get back!!