Friday, May 13, 2005

Pictures and Estrogen

I've decided to beef up my blog. That did not sound pretty AT ALL! In other words, I opened a Photobucket account so I can post pictures easily into my entries...it just makes a blog so much more lively to have visuals... I went back and added pictures to my Wedding Story entry if you are interested.

And here are some pics of my new, short 'do. I'm out of control. I keep going shorter and shorter. I'm actually going back TOMORROW to get more cut off because I feel that it's too long for this type of cut. I want more layers in the back - and a more dramatic line that swoops from the back to the front. I'm such high maintenance when it comes to my hair.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So, I went to the Dr. this morning. I wasn't sure what I was expecting from this visit as I was just going to whine about feeling like crap constantly and getting fatter and fatter. My Dr. surprised me by taking lots of blood tests and telling me that it sounds like my hormones and estrogen levels are wacky - and there there is something he can do to help regulate it all and get me back to normal!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

I have to wait for the results which should be back on Monday so that he can determine exactly what we are going to do. I feel vindicated. And I feel excited that maybe I will return to my normal self soon. (see previous whining entries about weight, etc..)

He also has me scheduled for an ultrasound next Friday to check out my gallbladder, liver, etc since I had that weird attack of severe abdominal pain last Sunday at the MCS concert in Northern Virginia.

I'm so glad I went this morning. I feel like I started my weekend off with promising news. And you can't beat that!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOVE the hair, what does it look like now?

I'm reading from the bottom up, so I am sure there's more up there about your doctor's appointment but I'm so relieved you had a good visit and are getting help! YAY!