
Motion City Soundtrack's new album comes out on June 7.
I, however, got an advanced copy because I have connections.
Actually, I have a COPY of the advanced copy because my parents won't let me have the real one. They are very selfish with their MCS.
I'm telling you - this CD is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Matt has played me little bits of songs all throughout the recording process and I could tell this was going to be good. But the final product is incredible. It passes the "Car Test."
I feel like the only place I can TRULY judge the quality of a CD is in my car. Maybe it's being in that enclosed space with no other distractions? But the MCS CD in my car is overwhelming. One song I'm jamming - the next song I'm crying. The harmonies are gorgeous. The words are heartbreaking... It's just PRIMO. Get it.
P.S. If little tykes will be hearing your new copy of this amazing CD, you may want to purchase the edited version. The un-edited version drops the F-bomb quite a few times.
1 comment:
Thanks for the kid-friendly warning, I'll go for the edited version when it hits the stores!
Post a Comment