Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tylenol PM, here I come

Today was just bad. Not REAL bad. Or tragic bad. Just an overall layer of BAD on everything.

Work was insanity. I never had a chance to look up prolactin and pituratary glands on the internet.

People were annoying.

I was too sensitive about several things and I carried around heavy feelings that really should have been let go immediately - it's 10:37 pm and I'm still carrying them....

Couldn't concentrate for sh*t all day today.

Felt unorganized.

My pants were way too tight this morning so now I am down to 3 pair that fit and THAT is probably the culprit that determined my mood all day long. How sick is that?

And my cat has one eyeball and a face full of big black stitches. That's the worst.

I'm going to go meditate in the water bed right now. And then I will swallow 2 tylenol PMs and end this day.

Fresh start tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

No comments: