Life is good. It really is.
Sometimes you have to muddle through bad to get to the good. And then since you were IN the bad, you appreciate the good all the more.
How's THAT for deep and insightful????
And actually, that's all I'm going to say. I went through bad, and now I feel good.
I'm feeling a little better physically. I truly feel that I am one of those people who when they are under a lot of stress, they are affected physically more than mentally. I already feel lighter and peppier - and hope to start exercising regularly again soon. My Restless Leg is still there - and probably always will be - but I just need to learn how to manage it better. I bought some all-natural restless leg medicine that I should be receiving in the mail soon. Can't hurt to try! And it has a 100% guarantee.
I think I ate 6 hamburgers last week. LOL! We grilled out a lot of burgers on Father's Day and had tons left over so that's what I have been grabbing for quick, easy meals. THAT needs to stop. But other than that, I do enjoy healthy eating and I don't think I ever abandoned that; even during stressful times - but I certainly can do better.
I'm still keeping my endocrinology appt for August - but I won't be shocked if they don't find anything wrong again.
Like my brother said in an e-mail yesterday- "It's pretty amazing what a stronghold your MIND has over your BODY."
He's a wise boy, that Rockstar.
No comments:
Post a Comment