Monday, March 09, 2009

Lucky? Or need an exterminator?


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

3 comments:

I'm beth. said...

haha! that's NOTHING compared to the ladybugs at my house! though, they're the worst in fall here, I hate going outside when it's warm out because of the thousands of them swarming the house and they land on me and bite. i hate em. they huddle in corners of the house to keep warm. sooo annoying.

Mandy said...

Our friends were buying a house last year and found a ladybug "nest" in the walls during inspection. It looked like a million ladybugs were living in the walls. GROSS. Needless to say they walked away from the house! A few might be lucky anything more than that is freaky!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh... you have video with music! Sounds like a littel MCS. We have attack of the lady bugs also... what's up with that? At least yours are still alive. I think they have been eating our house plants... and then die :)