I bet it will be a long time before you book a romantic dinner at The Melting Pot.
So, we just had another "experience" and you didn't even have to wait until tomorrow for the next installment. How nice of us!
This time when much smoother as Stella said "I've got poop" and without saying a word I hit PAUSE while Simon Cowell was giving his review of Allison and we both wordlessly got up and headed to the crime scene from earlier.
This time was similar, only worse. It had seeped out of the pull-up and was on the nightgown.
But, oh! We were MUCH more prepared. Leave it to my husband - he had pre-fabbed approximately 7 folded squares of toilet paper for easy access and had refilled the wipes dispenser for the cleaning part.
Now we're a team. We should take this show on the road. Or not.
All humor aside, her little parts are horribly irritated so we had to slather some "coochie get-right" as my husband called it and then I peed my pants laughing. Too many accidents in this house today!!
I am not giving her this antibiotic anymore.
1 comment:
I hate it when they get irritated bottom and coochie. Sucks and it makes me sad! Have they tired a different antibotic?!
Post a Comment