Monday, July 07, 2008

Earlier....

....I was pissed at my husband.

It's just funny (not really) how he can say "I'm just going out back to feed the dogs real quick" and then 2o minutes later I look out our front window and he's chillin' like a villian in a lawn chair with half the neighborhood while I am dealing with monster-child who had a 10 minute nap and hasn't eaten more than one macaroni noodle all day long. I mean, WHAT would happen if I did that and didn't check in and report my every move? What if I just walked outside to do something "real quick" and end up shooting the shit with the neighbors for an hour?

So in my peeved state, I took this photo for proof. Looks pretty darn relaxed, doesn't he? LOL... He has made best friends with the neighbors and I am proud of that..... HOWEVER.



I'm over it. Because it happens nearly every night and I'm pretty used to it. I was just especially frustrated tonight.

ANYWHO.

I had a nice day off. We met Aunt Cece for lunch at Noodles & Company and a stroll around Kohls where Stella fell in love with some oven mits.











4 comments:

Chris said...

I LOVE those pics of Stella with the oven mitts...HYSTERICAL. Kohl's is awesome...can't stay out of the baby clothes there!! Did you order your table yet? I left you a response on my blog about the big girl room stuff.
Too funny about your hubs. I always tease my hubs when he says 10 minutes I'm like is that REAL time or Bresnan time...I NEED TO KNOW! LOL! Glad you got the proof pic for evidence when you need to whip it out in a pinch! LOL!

I'm beth. said...

OMG! those oven mitt pictures are the best ever!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sunny D, that's a cute kid! I love her oven mitt "jazz hands."

MBKimmy said...

I feel ya girl - I so had it with Andy and his DAMN crack berry today ... that damn thing rings constantaly and he is one it 24 7 but do you think he answers when I call?! Nope ... never mind I am 8 months knocked up and we are in the middle of a move ... geese now my heart is racing again ... I am off to the bath!

haha love the pic with the mitts!