Comment and ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you're interested in/curious about -- it can be anything from my favorite shirt to my cell phone to my car. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, I'll snap the pictures and post them back here. It's like a glimpse into my world!
Copy and paste this into your journal and give a glimpse into your world too!
6 comments:
I'll play! What about your desk at work....your makeup....your bedroom....your kitchen....your favorite place to shop....your favorite shoes....
geese ... comment one stole mine ... I was going to ask about your desk at work ...
Okay the page you are most proud of in your scrap books ... YOUR very FAVORITE page ... and of course why!
How about you in your favorite outfit? And I want to see a picture of your dinner.
Brandy
I want to see a picture of you and Toby when you first started dated, and a picture of you guys now.
Courtney
I'd like to see a picture of Toby giving you what you might call your "favorite look". If you don't have a favorite, pick the most "stereotypically Toby-esque" look he gives. What do you do that brings it to his face?
How about a picture of The Bean or Toby's fun room.
Post a Comment