The tu-tu outfit and headband is a "dress up" outfit that Dad's boss' wife (got that?) sent home with Dad one day for Stella to play with... Her granddaughters had grown out of it. I thought it would be cute to capture her in something that totally symbolizes "this time in her life." And this outfit was better in the photos than her Dora doll with the crazy, matted hair.
Here are some of the photos from the session - remember they are not cropped or fixed....
Enjoy the pictures of my (almost) TWO YEAR OLD.








8 comments:
I love her sassy little plaid dress. And the tutu! So, so cute.
She should be in commercials -- I would buy two of whatever she's selling!
These are awesome! We took Preston last year about this time to P. Intovations and were just as pleased. I loved the last one with the clouds, I love the toes painted too. Preston needs a sassy girl :) lol Courtney
OMG! Look at her little toes!! You're killing me with the cuteness!!!
Friggen cute, cute, cute!!! I love Stella!
Friggen cute, cute, cute!!! I love Stella!
OMG - I want to hug her - she is so so beautiful Steph - so so angelic - Love the one with her hands on her face! Love it - love you!
These are soooo good! She is such a happy baby... um-hum... toddler! She's such a big girl now! Time flies. I love your blog...thanks for sharing!
These pictures are fantastic! She looks like a doll in her plaid dress and painted nails. love, Amy Bacon
Post a Comment