Thursday, July 24, 2008

She's TWO!

I always knew the time flies...but I never TRULY understood until I had a child. And I watched as she changed and grew every single day. Sometimes WITHIN a day - I swear she grew while I was at work! She's a blessing and a joy and the light of our lives!!

We didn't do too much yesterday for her actual birthday since Sunday is the big "I-Keem Social Party" but I did make a "Saucy Pudding Cake" I found on kraftfoods.com. It was so good. Here is my abbreviated version of the recipe.









Neh-Neh and Bapaw came over later to give her presents and bring her balloons. I caught their expression at the door when they saw Stella - I love this pic!





Dora Balloon!! Dora = Obsession these days!




Opening Presents




















Dora and Mermaid!!!





Performing brain surgery to get the dang dolls out of the box. GEESH.




Not to make this about me, but I need to wear make-up ALWAYS. Scary! But whatever, it's me and my girl - and that's all that matters.



3 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Love the look on your etns faces - LOVE IT! Love all the pictures and mostly HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Beautiful Stella and Happy "Birth" day to you too! You done good!

MBKimmy said...

Love the look on your etns faces - LOVE IT! Love all the pictures and mostly HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Beautiful Stella and Happy "Birth" day to you too! You done good!

Chris said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA!!!
Love Lindsay & the rest of the Bresnan gang!

Love the pics! The cake looks yummy...going to try that out one of these days.

Thanks for your comments on yesterdays blog post. Doing better today...I think I've only cried twice today. LOL!
Oh, and if you are starting to think about trying for another one again YAY!!! BUT, I will tell you the hormones are NO BETTER the second time around! UGH!