Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I know I'm forgetting a million things....

I need to document some Stella milestones!

Let's see.... She's a genius, basically. Don't know who her parents are....

  • She sings the entire ABC song; complete with the "now I know my ABCs" part at the end. Now, a lot of the letters are repeats and you can't understand quite a few of them, but she has the tune and knows more of the letters than she doesn't know....
  • She also sings Twinkle Twinkle from beginning to end.
  • She also sings (catching the theme here?) the theme song to "Family Guy." When the song starts, she yells "Gay Guy!" (no, I'm not even kidding!)
  • She LOVES macaroni and cheese and will eat an entire Michelina's frozen dinner herself.
  • She's talking in sentences...and narrating everything we do "Dada go potty?" "Mama cooking?" etc...
  • More is MUEY, Milk is MA MOLT
  • She counts "One, Two, Three, Adook (quatro), Cinco, Seize, Siete, Ocho, Nueve, Diez
  • Whenever you say "want to watch Dora?" she immediately answers with "AND BOOTS?!?"
  • She loves loves loves her crocs and cries when she has to take them off.
  • She is fearless in Neh-Neh and Bapaw's pool.
  • She is in the process of learning important old school rap songs (thanks to yours truly!)
  • She always has her toenails painted and shows everyone "NAILS!!" atleast 200 times a day. When you say "Who did that" she says "Mama do it!"
  • When she has a "boo boo" she will also show you that 200 times a day. When you ask "What happened?" she says "Sissy do it." (Sissy is the cat. Sissy has been declawed for over 6 months now...yet she gets blamed for it all. Poor Sissy.)
  • She has her "friends" that go night night with her. I'm shocked she can fit in the crib with them all. Before she goes night night, we have to run down the list of all of her friends who are waiting for her. There is Pablo, Uniqua (she calls her Arocka), Tyrone, Big Tasha and Little Tasha (we have 2 different size Tasha dolls - and she calls her Tata - so it's Big Tata and Little Tata. LOL!) Elmo, Baby Tad, Minnie Mouse, Big Blankey, and Little Blankey. And don't forget the Birds slideshow on the ceiling.
  • Her favorite food is Ice Cream (I-Keem) and will keep saying "more i-keem! more i-keem!" and if you don't give her some, she yells "PLEASE?!?!?!?"
  • She loves ice ("ike") and steals it out of people's drinks. Proof?




And here is the latest video with some new tricks....including my latest masterpiece - dedicated to all of my LMC Girls. You got it - "Baby Got Back"


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

MBKimmy said...

SnowBE in the making ... I LOVE IT! Andy and I LOL at the vidoe! Thanks for sharing! Love it!

Chris said...

Too cute. I'm tellin' ya her and Lindsay would be BFF's!

Lindsay says "more" the same way. Mike and I love it. I'm going to be sad when she starts saying that one correctly.

Stella is singing all the same songs as Lindsay too. However, Stella is one uping her on the spanish....GO GIRL. Lindsay has just discovered Dora so we'll see how long it takes. LOL!

Cent With Love said...

LOVE it!!! Love her little ponytail too!

Family Guy is a favorite in our house. The worlds stops when the intro song starts.

We've just begun the whole Dora, Boots and Diego infatuation around here lately. She wore a Big Girl Dora Pull-up today after peeing on the potty and she was pulling up her shirt and yelling "Dora!!!" and showing everyone.

Melanie said...

This is SO cute! You're such a cool Mom! Stella has gotten so big and she is just adorable!!