It was another amazing gift from Uncle Donnie. Here is his note:
For Miss Stella O. on the occasion of her birthday!
Happy Birthday my darling Stella O!
All my love to you, dear one, on your birthday. Please find enclosed some heavy reading for your library. Your loving uncle was unable to arrange for the most important part of the gift which will arrive a bit later, if you will please excuse me. Thinking of you and your Mom and Dad often! And looking very much forward to your first visit to New York City!
All my love,
Uncle Donnie
Here are the books for her library - all are NYC related. HOW COOL.

Wonder what the rest of the gift is?? I mean, what else could he possibly do - he has already done sooooo much for my daughter. Donnie, if you are reading this - you are amazing and I appreciate you and I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
This Uncle Donnie is a class act.
What a lucky (and lovely!) little birthday girl!
Uncle Donnie ROCKS!
Happy Birthday STELLA!!!!
I'm a little behind on your blog but will come back by to check out your last post in more detail. Hope the new business venture is panning out.
Love me some Uncle Donnie - Stella is so blessed to have him in her life as you and Toby are too!
Love all of his gifts!
Post a Comment