Thursday, July 17, 2008

Announcement!

Nope. It's not what you think it is. :) Far from it.

I have started a new business venture and I am VERY excited about it! I have joined my friend Kim in Texas and I am now an independent consultant with a company called THIRTY-ONE GIFTS. (Click on the name to check them out...)

And before I start babbling, just LOOK AT THE CUTE STUFF!!!

Slideshow of Spring/Summer Catalog.


Ok, let me tell you about the company.

I looked long and hard for a reputable company to join as a side-business/opportunity. I am not a "Pampered Chef" girl although I love their products. The Scrapbooking venture went kaput when the company closed (oops!) I thought about candles, tupperware, and printing services/stationary.... Nothing struck me....until I found THIRTY-ONE through Kim.

THIRTY ONE is a faith-based company and the name is derived from Proverbs 31. The verse describes a virtuous woman who worked out in her community for her family and deserved much reward. The Company mission is to CELEBRATE, ENCOURAGE, and REWARD women for who they are. WONDERFUL concept, huh? I love it. But, you know what really sold me?

THE REALLY REALLY REALLY CUTE STUFF.

Stationary, Home Accents, Personalized bags and purses, etc. I would buy everything in the catalog for myself. Every single thing. THAT is what really helped me make the decision to join the Company.

HERE IS MY PERSONAL THIRTY-ONE WEBSITE. PLEASE VISIT!!! AND PASS ALONG!!!!
http://www.mythirtyone.com/creekmore

Now, I need your help. I want to ask you to please book a party with me. Let me practice on you!

I know, I know. The dreaded home party. But it won't be like that!! I'm not a presentation type girl, so you will not sit through any boring sales pitches. THAT I can assure you. What I CAN also assure you is that you will hang out with your girl friends. You will eat and drink. You will laugh and chat and view the products in person and SHOP. I will do all the work - you will sit back and have fun!!

If you can not host a party in your home, would you host a catalog party? Or an online party - if you are one of my long-distance friends? Would you set a catalog on your desk and let your co-workers shop?

I am excited about my new venture for many reasons. I hope you will help me get started by sharing the word of my new business and remembering me when you need a really cool, unique, and FABULOUS gift for someone you love!!

3 comments:

MBKimmy said...

I would book a party if you were here - Maybe we should book a party for all us girls at Christmas?!

Me. said...

Do an online catalog party for your girlfriends!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that IS cute stuff!

I don't know if I'll be able to host, but I'd love to come to one of these parties. Can I order from you online in the meantime?