Friday, February 23, 2007

Upon further reflection...

I had a post here this morning that I deleted...I decided that I can not dwell on certain things anymore...esp things that don't directly affect me. Family drama will always happen - it's just inevitable. As long as it's not in MY home, I am going to let it go. I need to focus on myself, my marriage, my child - and not get so worked up about others. These are grown people and if they want to stay in bad situations, go for it. I can't be involved, I can't hear about, and I can't help you until you help yourself.

So, in true "Let Go and Let God" fashion, I hereby announce that I am DONE with drama that is not my own. I can't rehash events "from the outside" that cause me strife.

And I will no longer watch Judge Judy in fear of seeing family members.

The end.

And now.... I don't care what anyone says, Spears has Postpartum Depression.

She's losing it. Somebody help the poor girl.

No comments: