Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton
I just hope that Sean Preston and Jayden James have a big trust fund set aside for all of the future therapy they are going to have to endure if their mother does not pull herself together and get some help (and this means MORE than 24 hours of help - geez.) Granted, when I was 25 I had a pierced nose and lived in the Fan and partied with the best of them. I didn't have 2 kids. Grow up and take care of them. Having said that, I think her bald head looks better than the horse hair extentions she had and I have ALWAYS said that if I looked good bald, I would shave my head in a second. Think of the TIME I would save! But don't worry. THIS Creekmore will not be showing the scalp anytime soon.
So, HOW ARE YA? Sorry I have been MIA. Things have been rather crazy around these parts...Work has been busy. I go to work every day with a list of things I need to do...and I leave with that same list to carry over to the next day...and then work is busy again and I carry that same list home...Rince and repeat. And we all know that time stops when I get in this house at 5:30pm. From that point on, it's all about Stella and her needs. Which is fine by me!!
Let's see...the last time you heard from me was right after our Tappahannock trip to visit family. That was on a Friday - I took a vacation day to spend with all the girls. It was great! Mom rode with me and Stella and we stopped in Aylett, VA so Mom could get her hair done. (Her long-time stylist moved her Salon way out there...so when Mom goes to get her hair done, it's an event - and she usually adds a trip to Tappahannock to see family since she is so close...) ANyway, we stopped there first and then got back on the road towards Tapp for lunch. For some reason, Stella was pretty fussy (tired, I guess) the whole ride and the ONLY way she would not cry is if Mom sang "Jingle Bells." Over and over. For 20 minutes. GOOD. GOD. I can't believe my head didn't explode because it was close... So if anyone saw a white Mazda Tribute done about 90 through town towards Lowery's restaurant, that was me and now you understand why.
On Saturday, Stella stayed with Granny and Grandpa ALL NIGHT! The Thaxtons came over to hang out with Mom and Dad and they all ordered pizza and played with the grandkid. They had a good time and Stella did great.
Toby and I had reservations at Ipanema Grill at 6pm. We got there around 5:40 or so and they went ahead and sat us. This restaurant is not typical in that you go to a vegetable bar for your "sides" - and it's all brazillian inspired food. Black beans and rice are the only things I recognize. I eat it all, have no idea what it is, but it's delicious!! Each table has a sign on it with red on one side and green on the other. You turn it to green when you want them to bring on the meat!! Men walk around with 14 different kinds of grilled meat on skewers and they slice off a piece for you. You turn the sign to red when you need a break...and back to green when you are ready again. We ate dinner and chatted...it was weird to not have Stella with us!! Both of us said "I miss Stella" at the same time. Anyway, we paid and went out to the car to leave and I turned on the ignition and the clock came on and it said 6:18.
We. Are. Pathetic.
So we ended up going to Borders and just prowled around the books and music for an hour or so. That's always nice to do.... Then we got home around 7:30 and Toby had to threaten me NOT to go next door. I wanted to go visit with everyone! But I didn't. Toby and I went out to the garage, turned the heat on, and played about 5 games of pool - uninterrupted and no guilt feelings for leaving a sleeping baby inside for 3 minutes! It was really nice. I even drank a corona with lime. WOO HOO PARTY PEOPLE!!
It was a very nice Valentine's/2nd Anniversary celebration for the two of us.
This week was uneventful until Thursday - but I'll wait to talk about that until another day. :) (wink, wink) hehe! SUSPENSE!
I did have another eye doctor appointment to pick up my SUPER-POWERED CONTACT LENSES. I have been wearing Acuvue 2 contacts for a million years and just get them off 1-800-contacts.com for about $40 every 3 months... Since my eyes got worse, Acuvue doesn't even carry the power I need so the Dr had to special order new lenses and I nearly peed my pants and passed out in the floor when the receptionist told me it would be THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS for the new lenses.
I almost told them to just go ahead and remove my eyes and put in glass ones. This is CRAP!!
So anyway, the Dr examined me again and I told him about my new THICKEST GLASSES ON THE PLANET and how I really didn't like them - I can't see good out of them AND they are ugly as hell. After this exam, he told me that my eyes were showing not as bad as last time... so my glasses and new contacts are OVER-powered a bit. Oh, THANK GOODNESS! (But only by a tad so the thickness won't really go down... Bummer.) Anyway, the good news is since the power is down, Acuvue DOES carry that power - it's the highest one so if they ever get worse again, hello $300 lenses. But for now, I am safe.
SO, the THICKEST GLASSES EVER came from Lenscrafters. They were nearly $700. Yeah, go ahead and pick your jaw up off the floor.
Saturday, Mom and I went to a baby shower and then to Costco...where I checked out the Optical Department and DAMN!! Don't EVER buy glasses anywhere else!! I found some awesome frames for over $100 less than the shit frames I got from Lenscrafters - and the actual lenses are going to be 50% LESS than the ones at Lenscrafters - and lighter and THINNER!!
The back of my Lenscrafters receipt says "We want you to be happy with your glasses. If you aren't, return them within 30 days and get your money back."
I am on vacation today (Yay for Presidents!) so Stella and I are heading back over to Costco with my new prescription and I am ordering these new glasses. As soon as these puppies come in, I am going to Lenscrafters and returning these "ashtrays in a brown frame" and getting my $700 back.
Life is good!!
Blogged with Flock

1 comment:
Screw suspense...spill it! NOW!
I need to get an eye exam and new glasses, its been 3 years. I just need to go do it!
L
Post a Comment