Hi. I'm a fellow Zonie and haven't been to Dotti's site in a while. I was surfing around in everything baby and saw you had a blog. I just started my own as well. Our babies are one month apart. I looked around on your blog and saw your brother...I have a neice who is 24 who has been touring with another band and gone to warp tour...I just had to laugh when I saw your comments about his fan club. That would probably be my neice. I emailed her and asked her if she knew them. Anyway, you can check me out at www.bresnan3.blogspot.com You and I were right in line during the pregnancy...sorry you were SO sick. I got past it after week 14, I was lucky. Stella is adorable. Nice to meet you in cyber space. I'm up late and bored. Sorry for such a long comment.
3 comments:
It is not possible that there is a monk that adorable.
Hi. I'm a fellow Zonie and haven't been to Dotti's site in a while. I was surfing around in everything baby and saw you had a blog. I just started my own as well. Our babies are one month apart. I looked around on your blog and saw your brother...I have a neice who is 24 who has been touring with another band and gone to warp tour...I just had to laugh when I saw your comments about his fan club. That would probably be my neice. I emailed her and asked her if she knew them. Anyway, you can check me out at www.bresnan3.blogspot.com
You and I were right in line during the pregnancy...sorry you were SO sick. I got past it after week 14, I was lucky. Stella is adorable. Nice to meet you in cyber space. I'm up late and bored. Sorry for such a long comment.
I like the outfit ... and Happy Anniversary! Love you lots!
Post a Comment