Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Just check me into the hospital now...I'll live there until July.

I haven't really thought about my "morning sickness" today because I have been concentrating on my STUFFED UP RUNNY NOSE (that is now red from tissues), SORE THROAT, and CRIPPLING HEADACHE. I feel gaggy, but I think it's from the headache and snot; not from baby.

From one damn thing to the other. And once the sun goes down, I bet BOTH ailments will kick my ass at once. And I won't be able to take anything except tylenol which we ALL know is like eating tic tacs....Useless!

I can't wait until 5:30 when I can say "Hello, Waterbed" and he will cradle me in his warm (heated!) embrace and I can stay there until 6:52 tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are we alike or what, minus the waterbed haha. I have had a terrible cold for 2 weeks, went to the doctor today, "sorry keep resting and taking the medicine on your list." OK Thanks for that advice and oh yeah thanks to all my preschool children for this freaking cold in the first place. Love you Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I would suspect that 2 friends who have the EXACT SAME DUE DATE would be experiencing the same things. Sorry that so far it's just the SICKNESS! :) Better times ahead for us both!! Love you too.

Leslie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! How are you feeling today?