HALLELUIAH, HALLELUIAH, HALLEEEEEEUYAHHHHHHHHH!
Halleluiah looks really funny when you spell it out. But I don't care because...
I. feel. normal.
As normal as you can be while pregnant. Sure, I'm tired. My butt hurts when I sit in a chair too long. My thighs could start a fire because they rub together like never before. My face is friggin huge....
...but I don't feel like I have a hangover anymore. And after a 2-month-solid hangover is gone, it's like new life has begun.
I'm rather busy at work and I'm actually enjoying it and am finally able to concentrate... I'll update more at a later time.
Just wanted my fans to know that I'm doing better. :)
2 comments:
Welcome to the 2nd trimester, aptly named the honeymoon trimester!!!
YEAH YEAH, I was wondering what that rash on my thighs was too, figured it was me being prego or just my tight a** pants/jeans that I struggle to fit it. No more reg. clothes, I switched all those out this weekend :) Can't wait to catch up. Love you
Post a Comment