Monday, February 06, 2006

Blah

1. My arse never even left the house this weekend. Maybe I should have atleast stepped outside on the porch or something? Oh well...

2. Still sick. Mostly SICK sick though. I think the BABY sick may be pretty much gone. But don't quote me. Because Lord knows everytime I think I'm getting better, I'm not.

3. I'm going into work today around lunchtime. I'm feeling like crap. Can't take medicine. And I have a meeting this afternoon at 4pm. FOUR PM. I hate meetings at that time!!! So, just incase I can only make it half a day, I'll go in the latter half to get this dang meeting over with.

4. My husband was especially nice and understanding this weekend. Especially when I was crying because I'm "sick of being sick" and "I have no friends." (haha! Yes, I know I'm crazy pregnant lady who is delusional.) He even bought me a pint of Dove Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Soul. Which I ate for dinner on Saturday and Lunch on Sunday.

5. Yes, I am taking plenty of vitamins.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You DO have friends!!!

Hope you're feeling better soon. The cold that won't end is definitely on the rounds here in Richmond. I should know, I've got one myself. At least I can take drugs though!

Hang in there!!!