It's 12:35 pm and I feel sick. Why do I feel sick right now? This is not my normal time to be sick. It's usually at night, around 7pm, when I want to watch American Idol in an hour but can't because I'm sick. And I go to bed. But here I am...in my cube...feeling like I am going to hurl. So I'm eating a sandwich and drinking gatorade and GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF AND FRUSTRATED. Blah.
Anyways... I bought a mattress and box springs from a girl who works here. We have a Marketplace Website on our intranet which is kind of like a classifieds section where you can post items to sell...And she was selling these for $50. That's a darn good deal. And when my Dad and I went to pick it up last night, she also threw in the frame and mattress pad. COOL!!
We sold our guest bedroom set a year ago since our house is small and we didn't need it....and I gave my old bed away (which I inherited from Leslie) when I got married because we didn't have room for it. It went to a good home: Denny. (That bed is certainly seeing more action in its new home! Sorry for the visual; had to do it. haha!) So, we have been guest bed-less for awhile but now that I am pregnant and will soon be GIANT, we need another bed besides our 1970's waterbed which is hard to get in and out of on a normal day.... Plus, we need to convert the back bedroom back into an actual guest room for overnight guests who will come to stay to help with a screaming baby :) - and not just a hang out room with a couch and a giant TV which is what it has been for the past year.... We're growing up, people!
After we picked up the mattress, Dad and I had a nice dinner at Mexico. I had been dreaming of their burritos with the red sauce, rice, and beans. So that's what I got - but I didn't eat much at all. I'm like a gastric bypass patient lately - I do not want to eat too much or I really regret it... So I packed up over half of my wonderful dinner to save for later and left the to-go containder on the damn table at the restaurant and didn't realize it until I was on Powhite; halfway home. Grrr.
I was going to think of a few other things to talk about but right now I am all consumed by the gags and must go find an empty bathroom in the building. Please excuse me. Damnit.
No comments:
Post a Comment