Tuesday, July 26, 2005

To Equinox? Or not to Equinox? That is the question.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I want that car and I might go buy it this weekend! I'm feeling it. I'm feeling the overwhelming urge to get it. I've been eyeing SUVs for a year, but now I've got some sort of fire under my butt to do it NOW. Should I??? I'm scared!!!!

I hate buying a car. I hate dealerships. I feel like everyone is out to screw me. I have a "special" situation where my trade-in is a BAZILLION dollars upside-down in value because of that year of deferred payments in the beginning...so it's really not going to be as FUN of an experience as it would be if I was just going to make an easy trade and pay some money and get a car. It's SCARY. I feel like every decision I make regarding a new car is going to haunt me forever and after I die, it will haunt my children and my children's children. All this stuff about VALUE and RESALE, and blah blah blah.

I just want a practical family vehicle that will accomodate children (when we have them) and lots of storage for STUFF and a trunk that opens with ease that I won't have to be an accomplished weight lifter to get it open to put my groceries in. Is that too much to ask?

(Oh yeah, the FABULOUS Chevy Employee Discount runs out on Monday.)

So what should I do?

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Other than not being a fan of Chevy's, I say go for it. You need something more practical, and it's hard to beat all the employee-pricing deals going on lately!