Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Long Overdue Update

I am really going to get better about updating this thang. Especially since it will now be one of the sole means of communication to a very special friend in Texas. (Hi Liv!)

So....lots of nothing going on here.... No life altering events, just LIFE. Which is just fine with me at the moment. :)

Now my BROTHER'S life on the other hand is pretty darn exciting. And I try to live vicariously through him. (More on MCS next time...)

Matt was home for a few days this past weekend. I did not think I would get to see him until WARPED TOUR in Virginia Beach on August 9...but he was able to come home for a long weekend. It was great to see him, as always. I took Friday off of work and picked him up at the lovely RIC that is under construction. When Matt emerged from the plane, the first thing he said was "Richmond is the hottest f*ing place on the planet" as sweat rolled down his face. I said "Yep. Ain't it grand?!" As if I don't feel like a giant pig already, put me in 100+ degrees and I'm REALLY feeling super. (More about Matt's visit next time...)

My body is still plotting against me as I anxiously await the Endocrinologist appt on August 12. I'm doing great with Weight Watchers - on all fronts (food, exercising more, water consumption) but neither the scale nor the tightness of my pants are feeling the need to reward me YET. But they will. And I will be victorious against my fat ass. And I will take all of my friends' money. (More on the DWLZ challenge next time...)

Can you tell I'm in a rush to get this posted? I figure if I mention things I want to talk about later, I won't forget. Hold me to it.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to get on the interstate (before rush hour) to go to my photographer's house and pick up my wedding album!! Then Mom is making me go by her house. She is having her girlfriends over for dinner and for hot tub and pool time...and she said "it would be great if you would swing by with the pictures...HINT HINT" So that's where I'll be this evening. :) (More on pictures, scrapbooking, and my new digital camera next time....) LOL!

In the meantime, here's our dog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: