
Have you guys seen this movie? I rented it from the store at work yesterday and Toby and I watched it last night and both of us just loved it. I don't think we have 100% agreed on loving a movie this much since Old School. Kevin James had me nearly peeing in my pants. (The dancing scene! Kevin James, "I'm startin a fire. Makin a pizza. Here come the q-tips." And Will Smith, "This is home. This is where you stay.") Hilarious.
And the overall message of the movie is fantastic. It was so funny, but so touching at the same time. It made us feel good. :)
And I think it inspired my wonderful husband because he surprised me this morning. He gets up 2 hours before I have to...so in that 2 hours, he downloaded a CD off of the computer for me and had it sitting on the kitchen table with a nice note. It is a CD of a Kevin James stand-up routine "Sweat the small stuff." So I spent my morning commute laughing my head off, which is a PERFECT way to start the day.
Go rent Hitch!
1 comment:
We haven't seen it yet but love Kevin James, so we're looking forward to it. Will have to look for that cd, I never thought about him doing standup!
Post a Comment