Toby has been working 12-16 hour days every day this week. I have not seen him at all, really. On Thursday morning, he got in the shower and we were talking through the door while I was in the kitchen making coffee and packing my lunch.
All of I sudden he stops talking and goes "Ugggghhhhhhhhhh" to which I go running and say "What's wrong?" and he says:
"Did Stella shit the tub?!?"
My mind immediately races through all of the ways he could possibly know this since he was not home when it happened and I certainly hadn't had time to tell him. I realized he does not have ESP so the way he found out must.be.bad.
Apparently, a couple doo doo balls slipped by me and clogged up the drain. When his shower water started backing up, he put his finger in the drain and swirled it around to loosen the hair or whatever that had blocked it.
It wasn't hair this time, babe. Sorry 'bout that.
4 comments:
Where else can we talk about poop in the tub?!!! LOL
We had a similar event the other night and when I went to turn the jets on in the jacuzzi tub later it crossed my mind that poop balls might fly out at me! Ah, the things parents endure!
OMG I know you were laughing inside and outside and trying to not laugh at all ... that is one of those things you aren't supposed to alugh about but what else can you do ... haha
OMG....that is SO FUNNY! Not only did I have to read the story twice, but I had to share w/my husband!! Thank you for the laugh!
that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time! Poor Toby!
Post a Comment