Thursday, October 02, 2008

MCS in Richmond

So it happened.

Motion City Soundtrack headlined Richmond!! In a venue that wasn't the size of my car. Actually, it was not just a "better" venue - it was an incredible venue with beautiful architecture and a lot of history.

THE NATIONAL THEATER

In addition to seeing MCS play again, it was also like a giant family and friends reunion for me. SO FUN. Beyond words.

The only "problem" with the night was the opening bands...We got there late and missed the first 2, but were JUST IN TIME for the third band - Chiodos - (or Ciabatta - as I called them earlier in the day and Matt had to tell me "Stephanie, that is a bread.") Or maybe it's because I am 90 years old, but I didn't enjoy the screaming. And I wasn't alone. At one point, I saw my Dad in the lobby with his fingers in his ears.

Marquee




Before the show:

Me and Toby




Me and Denny




MCS








Matt




Me and my beer - pic by Denny




Having fun during the show




Video of Justin doing some impromptu skattin


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

1 comment:

MBKimmy said...

Steph that is amazing ... that is your brother up there - does it ever bring tears to your eyes that his dreams are coming true? That he is in stores and that he is a rocker? Who doesn't dream of being famous?! WOW I love when you update on MSC