Thursday, October 23, 2008

A couple Stella-isms

I'm listening to Stella singing while she's playing with this little penguin squirty toy...

"Happy birtday to you. Happy birtday to you. Happy birtday ah penguin. Happy birtday to you."

And also...

"Twinkle Twinkle little dar. How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Macaroni in the sky..."

She's so FUNNY. And smart as hell.

She's talking in full sentences more and more each day. My favorite thing she does right now is that she says "happy birthday" to EVERYONE. I think she thinks it's a term of affection.

Sometimes when I get her up in the mornings, she says "Happy Birthday, Mama" and gives me a big hug.

4 comments:

MBKimmy said...

To cute I love the Happy Birthday thing! Love that!

Anonymous said...

I love the singing! Mom said she sang a lot when they got back the house on Monday, sorry I missed it! She did tell me about trick or treating, and that made me laugh! She is a very smart girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Molly says "Happy Birthday" to JJ all the time! Great minds must think alike!

Ms. Kiki said...

OK we have to someday, somehow get our daughters together. I swear they are so similar :)

I just caught up on your blog and wow I can't believe how much she has grown!!! SO CUTE!!