
Well, except for the pasty white face, non-existent eyebrows, no lipstick, and hair from hell. Atleast my Geoffrey Beene glasses match my sweater. Booyah!
So, how are things?
Life around these parts of ok. Toby has been sick. So, sick man = oh, just draw your own conclusions. I just wish he would GO TO THE DAMN DOCTOR but since he apparently went to a secret medical school in his spare time he is perfectly capable of diagnosing himself and who am I to question it? I'm just giving up...and buying ear plugs.
Speaking of ear plugs - I bought these for Stella for a future MCS show:

Now, what's the chance of ME looking like Gwyneth at the show? Now wouldn't that be a nice side effect of the purchase?
I put them on Stella for practice and she cried when I took them off. I think she liked the sound of the world all muffled.
Do you think anyone would mind if I wore them in my cube everyday at work?
Speaking of work, NO I HAVE NOT HEARD YET. It's just incredible..............
We are leaving for the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus at 2:45 today. We might be home by 3:30 if Stella doesn't like it... I have no clue how she'll react. I think she'll love it, but we all know how kids can surprise us.....
Speaking of surprises, here is the biggest one of all...........
I am now an official JAZZERCISER!
This is not my class but it looks very much like it...

Ya'll, I feel like I found something. I have had SUCH a hard time losing a pound for years... And I was going to the gym - but with no consistency. And even when I was there, I was so BORED I wasn't pushing myself.
I got a postcard in the mail last weekend telling me about the new Jazzercise center (less than 1 mile from my house - between work and home even!) and they needed 25 women to sign up for the new 12-week "Forever Fit" program. All you pay is the monthly dues - and you get all kind of stuff for free - body assessments, a personal training session, four nutrition seminars, etc... I felt like GOD sent me that postcard. So I called and SIGNED MY FAT ASS UP!
And I am so incredibly glad I did.
My first class was at 5:45 pm last Wednesday. I was nervous because I have never done a group class before. Well, the music started and that was it. I had a BLAST!!!! It's all shapes and sizes and ages of women... dance moves... pilates...yoga... strength training... and I was flailing all around like a fish out of water - and LOVED EVERY MINUTE. I never even looked at the clock for the whole hour.
My second class was on Saturday and I had just as much fun. I go again tomorrow and I am actually looking very forward to it. I can't believe I am looking forward to exercise.
So, LOOK OUT! A few more classes and this might be me!

But don't forget to add the HIP new glasses.
4 comments:
I love the glasses! I always thought my glasses looked like JP, but not as much as your new ones. I am so happy for you with the Jazzercise. It helps so much to find your "thing" to make you want to exercise.
Love your new glasses...they look awesome! That's great about Jazzercise. I've never tried it but you make me want to. When I'm done baking this baby that is....I'm lucky to walk these days. UGH.
Good for you for keeping going. LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF at the ONJ pic at the bottom!
The glasses are awesome!!!
Congratulations on going to your first ever aerobics class. I am soooo proud of you!!!
Jazzercise is a cult... but it is so fun! I did a class for a little while and people would roll up with their Jazzercise water bottles, shirts, spandex. It was great! Enjoy it and keep it up girl!
Post a Comment