Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Amazing



The coolest girl on the planet, Beth Raebel, drew a picture of my Stella and just e-mailed it to me. Like out of the blue. How cool is that? I could cry!

Beth is the "Merch Girl" for Motion City Soundtrack. She travels with them and set up, tears down, and sells all of the merchandise (t-shirts, etc) before, during, and after the shows. She has been with them from the very beginning.

And she really is one of my favorite people on the planet. She is multi-talented and uber-interesting. She is an amazing artist (obviously), she makes all of her own clothes, she makes curtains and shelves out of comic books, she made a LIFESIZE rice krispie treat person one day because she and her friends were bored, she has amazing tattoos, she is nice to everyone...She is just cool all-around.

Here is her MySpace page so you can see all of her pictures.


She's so talented - and not to mention gorgeous.

I want to be Beth when I grow up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I knew I have always thought Beth was amazing, but that picture of Stella is blowing me away. I had no idea she was so talented...I hope all of the MCS guys realize how lucky they are to have such a talented woman gracing them with her presence....Go Beth!

MBKimmy said...

Wow that is amazing she is very very talented! Love it!

Chris said...

That's incredible! She could do just THAT for a living and make a fortune. I'd certainly send her a pic of Lindsay and pay to have her draw it. LOVE IT! I hope you get the original to frame it!