Stella looks adorable! Love the new do...looks like you got some highlights/lowlights in there too, very cute!Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a great day....
Nope - no color on this head! Not since I dyed my hair red and it took 8 hours in the salon to get it out.
Love the hair!! :) I'm joining you in short-hair land soon!! :)
Yeah! You look great with the short hair styles. I always cut mine and then grow it right back out!Love Stella's leggings!! :)
Love the hair, not sure how i missed the post ... I guess I am slack!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Stella looks adorable! Love the new do...looks like you got some highlights/lowlights in there too, very cute!
Happy Birthday to you, hope you have a great day....
Nope - no color on this head! Not since I dyed my hair red and it took 8 hours in the salon to get it out.
Love the hair!! :) I'm joining you in short-hair land soon!! :)
Yeah! You look great with the short hair styles. I always cut mine and then grow it right back out!
Love Stella's leggings!! :)
Love the hair, not sure how i missed the post ... I guess I am slack!
Post a Comment