Thursday, August 30, 2007

So Very Important

Last May, some of you may remember that I posted about my friends Chantel and Nikki - both lost their precious infant sons on the same day.

My friend Frankie has a great post on her blog about Chantel. Anything I write would pale in comparison so here is a link so you can read Frankie's beautiful words about Chantel, Craig, and Curtis Roger.

And then here is a link to sponsor the 2007 Hope and Hearts Run/Walk in honor or Curtis and in sponsorship of Missing Grace Foundation which fights for stillbirth research and awareness and provides support for those who have personally experienced losing a child.

A TEAM FOR CURTIS

Thanks!

2 comments:

MBKimmy said...

Thanks for the post Steph ... I will contribute to team curtis~!

Melanie said...

How sad! I skimmed the babysite, and I can't imagine that happening right before birth!