There's really nothing to update on... same old same old. Watching Stella grow each day, watching her run faster and faster, chasing after her more and more, missing my old hobby of SITTING DOWN, hearing her come up with more and more "words" that make no sense to anyone but her... It's fun! :)
I have a new little cousin arriving tomorrow, on my birthday. :) Me and little Ben will only be 31 years apart. At his high school graduation, I will be 49 GOOD LORD.
I'm really pretty apathetic about my birthday this year. I don't care - it's just another day. Toby keeps asking what I want and I keep saying I DON'T KNOW. (Really, I want him to just go get something without me having to tell him. I don't care what it is...) I know he wants to get me something I want/need but truly, I can't think of a thing. I'm very lucky. If I want something (within reason) I get it.
So, I just went ahead and spent $70 on a KILLER haircut this morning and THAT can be my birthday present.
Thanks, Hubby!
2 comments:
I want to see a picture of your haircut!!
And Happy Birthday :)
Me too! Take a pic!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Did you take your bibs back yet?
Post a Comment