So, anyway, just watched the new Rock of Love and it's on the brain so I just want to say:
Bret, what the F are you doing!?!? Why the hell is Lacey still there? She's psycho and plucks my last nerve and I hate her. I'm starting to lose respect for you. Like I had any to begin with. But you are hot.
Ok. Sorry. It just went off so my emotions are fresh. And I need a life.
Today has been productive, I think. I have not even set foot outside. I think I'll make a list of everything I have done so far today just to make sure I'm not a lump.
- Wake up by Stella @ 7:30 am
- Get her up, change diaper, let her crawl around on our bed for a few minutes while wishing with all my might that I could go back to sleep.
- Realized that was a pipe dream and took her in the living room.
- Made a pot of coffee and made her breakfast (eggs & cheese - for the first time -and pancakes)
- Got her in her highchair and played waitress to Miss Thing.
- Cleaned up lots of egg and cheese from the floor. (eggs and cheese = unsuccessful)
- Made my cup of coffee and listened to Toby bitch about how our computer has a virus and is f'ed up.
- He left to go to Home Depot so while Stella was eating, I purchased McAfee Virus protection and installed it and scanned the computer. (This ran for 2 hours.)
- Cleaned up the highchair - trays, bib, and seat.
- Cleaned up Stella. Put her in her jail (Superyard) with all of her toys and Micky Mouse Clubhouse on the TV.
- Toby goes outside to cut the grass and to water the yard...talk to the neighbors...takes a new door we purchased over there to get measured so we can put it up in the house soon...
- While he's gone doing outside stuff, I:
- Unloaded and loaded the dishwasher (this involves putting the dishes AWAY - some people don't do that. cough cough)
- Put chicken and enchilada sauce in the crockpot in prep for 2 batches of Chicken Enchiladas I am making this evening (one for my aunt who had a baby, one for our good friend who was in a car accident and is recovering)
- Ate an Uncrustables while doing all this.
- Ran my clothes (that had been sitting in the dryer) through the 20 min dewrinkle cycle for the 3rd time.
- Scrubbed the tub and shower with Mr. Clean Eraser.
- Cleaned the rest of the bathroom with Lysol wipes.
- Swiffer vacuumed the downstairs, Swiffer Dusted the downstairs.
- Hung up and put away all of my clothes from the dryer. Realized my drawers are a friggin nightmare so I rearranged them while putting away clothes. (And ended up with a pile of raggedy t-shirts for the trash!)
- Took all of Stella's Fall/18 mos clothes out of her closet and put them all into a large tub in my coat closet for the future. She's set!! (AKA: Stop buying her more stuff, Stephanie.)
- Rocked Stella to sleep for her nap. She went right away. (I love rocking her - it's the best.)
- She slept for 2 hours.
- While she was asleep I:
- Took a shower and got dressed and put on a tad bit of make-up to look presentable.
- Walked around the house and measured windows and my 2 closets so I can go to Big Lots and look for valences, blinds, and some sort of "arrangement" to hang on my closets (we do not have doors)
- Made Big Lots and BJ's lists for whenever I get a chance to go.
- Balanced checkbook and got deposit ready for tomorrow.
- Fixed my lunch. (WW Sante Fe Rice and Beans)
- Ate and watched Rock of Love - Toby comes in at this point and of course makes fun of my TV choices. Who can blame him? I make fun of myself....
- Stella wakes up and I get her from the crib and into highchair for lunch.
- Fix her lunch of hashbrowns, a pancake from breakfast, and aforementioned carrots.
- Make pot of coffee and partake.
- Try to blog for a minute...it is now 2:04 pm.
So, I think I have been pretty darn productive. The next time I start to feel bad about myself and give myself guilt trips for not going to the gym, I am going to read this.
I ROCK.
Off to clean carrots!!
3 comments:
Holly molly I think that is a lot! You worked your asss off! Can I ask why you wake her? Is it because that is her schedule for the week too? I have been having to wake Tatum too ... it isn't fun!
WOW...YOU GO GIRL! I choose never to wake a sleeping baby. LOL! G.R.U.M.P.Y
I hate Lacey too. You got me stuck on that show you know! WTF???
He needs to boot her a$$!
Oh no! I never wake her up. She gets up. Maybe I should have said "I was woken up by Stella at 7:30." I did have to wake her up yesterday afternoon as she had just fallen asleep at Mom's and we had a dinner to go to at 6pm but she woke right up and started playing and laughing. I'll say it again: I AM SO LUCKY.
Post a Comment