Yesterday was Mom's 55th birthday. We had dinner at Cracker Barrel and Stella wore a dress.

She got better at it...


We have a very busy July coming up. Next weekend is Toby's cousin Angie's wedding. And then on that next Thursday, Stella and I will be headed to NC again. My aunt Cissy is getting married in Cullowhee, NC which is about 8 or so hours from Richmond. I am going to drive to Morganton for the night to stay with my college roomie Ashley and her family. It will be GREAT to see her and it will be a nice stop. I'm sure after 5 hours, I'll be ready to NOT drive anymore. And Stella will be ready to NOT ride anymore. We'll drive the 2 hours to Cullowhee the next day... The wedding is on Saturday and I know it's going to be so lovely. Then on Sunday we will drive back to Morganton to stay with Ashley again...and then do the rest of the trip back to Richmond on Monday.
The NEXT weekend is Stella's big 1st Birthday Luau. We're looking very forward to having everyone over to celebrate! And Stella has 3 costume changes already - with more to come, I'm sure. She's going to be SO sick of me. But it's a perfect opportunity to wear the Hawaiian outfits that were bought for her by Family members who have gone to Hawaii in the past year.... Either this or Halloween. :)
Her actual birthday is Monday, July 23. I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT.
Then on the 25th, my aunt Sunah and I are hopping on Jet Blue and flying up to NYC for an MCS show that night! Our gracious host is Mr. Donnie Sanders and I can't wait to see what he has planned. I don't care if we sit on a park bench and talk - I am so excited to catch up with him and hear stories of Broadway. We will have dinner and then head to the show. We fly out the next morning.
Can't stay away from my girl that long. :) One night will probably kill me.
And on that note, I'll leave you with some pancakes and watermelon.

1 comment:
Sounds like a great bday party you have planned. WOW...Happy Birthday Stella.
Very cute dress and I love the shoes on her. I decided to wait and get Lindsay some in another month or so. Whenever she really starts walking. We'll probably be wanting to pick from the Fall line by then.
Thanks for the scoop. Hang in there with all the road trips. I hope she does well for you in the car. Don't forget to bring some kid friendly cd's.
Post a Comment