My House - all new windows - yay!:

My Car, the family-mobile:

The inside:

Can't forget the car seat and the gym bag that never gets used:

My pink cell phone that I hate cause I can never hear anyone:

Me with the band!! (Kim! I had to get creative - I don't have any recent ones and I won't see them until the 25th - I'll post new ones then.)

The usual scene (haha Erika!)

My favorite hair products - my Philosophy Amazing Grace shampoo and conditioner:

My REAL scrapbook room:


But lately my traveling Scrapbook suitcase has been in the dining room since it's heavy as hell and I had a Workshop a couple weeks ago and haven't felt like lugging it up the stairs:

My favorite shoes - My reefs (No, Choo, not the crocs!)

My current fave purse - my Vera. I am SOOOOOO the Mom I swore I would never be:

For Brandy - something from work! Here is the Intern Orientation that I just recently worked on:

And Stella eating dinner - tortillas with cheese and peas:

I'll have to update with one of my desk at work...and we don't sell peanuts in the Company Store anymore since we split from Kraft. :)
That was fun!!!
3 comments:
I have the vera purse too. I got one before my honeymoon and now I LOVE to carry them. They're awesome! I also have the diaper bag too....I hear ya...swore that would not be me!
You are too cool - Love the latest blog with pictures that you took! I'll say, I just spent WAY TOO much money to do a scrapbook of wedding stuff! AND just went shopping yesterday with Mom to pick out my bday present from her... the SAME Vera purse... and I'm getting the matching wallet :) Thanks for sharing!!
Love it ... love all of this pictures and the MOM car ... we are shopping for a new mommy car for me right now ... who knows!
Post a Comment