Once again, LIFE is kicking my ass and is winning.
I don't have time to think anymore! I just go through, day by day, minute by minute...and just get through, you know? For an OCD Control Freak like myself, this is a hard adjustment. But it is what it is, and I am trying to deal. So far, it's not working.
So, Stella's party was fabulous. She had a great time and I think everyone who attended did as well. She was SPOILED ROTTEN, but I did not expect anything different. Shoot, my family spoils ME rotten.
She is getting more and more brave with walking...actually taking her time to get her balance and deliberately walking to something...instead of just taking a running start and hoping she lands on someone or something soft. That was nervewrecking!
She's as cute as ever...constantly babbling. I'm afraid I will have a non-stop talker. She's definitely getting a "diva attitude" and WILL NOT do something she doesn't want to. Last night, she was eating microscopic bits of leaves and dirt off the wood floor (her newest thing - drives me crazy!) and I yelled "Stella!" and she looked at me, frowned, and busted out in tears. I said "Well, Sorry Charlie but you can't eat leaves!" She got over it immediately, the little actress. She'll win an Oscar and support her parents one of these days, I can feel it!
Some of you may remember I was supposed to go to NYC on July 25 to see MCS. It turned out not to be a great time to go. Too much going on!! So I have rescheduled for the fall when they play the famous Roseland Ballroom where there is a special VIP section. I started thinking.... I am SURE there will be celebrities at this show! Young actresses usually come to rock shows...Kate Hudson, Drew Barrymore, Tori Spelling came to an MCS show a year or so ago.. And especially other musicians...what if BON JOVI comes? I mean, they are from there (NJ) and they are buds with the All American Rejects ...who are good friends of MCS...I mean, it's TOTALLY possible. And if it happens, I will DIE.
Die and go to HEAVEN!
In other news, ROCK OF LOVE is getting better and better, people. You need to be watching.
2 comments:
Time flies huh? I can't believe Preston will be one tomorrow~ he is NON STOP!! He stopped crawling weeks ago, he walks all over the place so watch out Stella will soon be non stop too! Love the pictures!! Courtney
uh...hello...if you meet Bon Jovi I will die too! WOW! Did you see my "Free Pass" post???
Glad Stella got nothing but spoiled...as it should be! Lindsay has NO interest in walking. She's pulling up like crazy but no cruising yet.
Post a Comment